Poland and Belgium will face each other on Matchday 4 of UEFA Nations League 2022/2023, on June 14. The game will be held at PGE Narodowy, Warsaw, from 20.45 CET.
The hosts will seek revenge against Belgium. In the previous game, Belgium beat Poland 6-1. Both teams have four points in Group A4. Netherlands leads the pack with seven points.
Poland is coming after a 2-2 draw against Netherlands, while Belgium ended in a draw with Wales 1-1.Bet on Poland - Belgium with 1xBet
Best bets on Poland vs Belgium
Experts from 1xBet see Belgium as the favourites for this game with 2.14 odds to win on the road. Poland has 3.44 odds for a victory at home. A draw at PGE Narodowy cost 3.48.
Bet365 offers 2.01 for Total Over 3 and 1.80 for Total Under 3.
Also, bookmakers from Betway offer 1.76 for "both teams to score - yes" and 2.00 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Poland vs Belgium
The game Poland vs Belgium will be televised on Digi Sport 3. The broadcast from Warsaw begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales.Bet on Poland - Belgium with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Group A4 Ranking
Poland vs Belgium: possible lineups
- Poland (4-2-3-1): Szczesny - Cash, Bednarek, Glik, B. Bereszynski - Krychowiak, Zurkowski - Frankowski, Zielinski, Zalewski - Lewandowski;
- Belgium (3-4-3): Casteels - Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Dendoncker - Vanaken, Saelemakers, Tielemans, T. Hazard - Praet, Batshuayi, E. Hazard;