Authoritative Sources Review
- Extensive betting market
- Early Cash-out feature
- Live In-play betting
- No additional deposit or withdrawal fees
- Welcome bonus for new players
- 24/7 Customer service support team
- Highly responsive and navigable website
- No dedicated VIP or Loyalty program for existing users
- Live chat response time a bit slow
- Bet365 doesn't offer many bonuses
At Bet365, new players are highly valued and catered for.BET365 offers new customers an opportunity to claim a welcome bonus of up to $30 in bet credits. Here is how you can claim the bonus:
- Sign up on Bet365;
- Deposit a minimum of $10 on your balance;
- Place the qualifying bet and wait for your betslip to be settled;
- You will receive a 100$ matched bonus shortly;
- The maximum amount you can get is $30.
Here are the following conditions you must meet in order to claim the offer:
- In your betslip you must have at least one selection with the minimum odds of 1.2;
- Fully cashed out bets will not be accepted;
- You must claim the bonus within 30 days;
- The bet credits are not transferable and must be used fully.
Bet365 Promotions and Other Bonuses
In addition to the welcome bonus, you can also claim promotions on separate sports disciplines. Here are some of them:
MLB Early Payout Offer ensures to get your single bets paid out if a particular team goes 5 runs ahead in your betslip. The selection will be settled as won, if there are multiple bets.
The offer is available for new customers only;
The offer is available until 3 November 2021 and applies to pre-match and multiple bets;
Fully cashed out bets do not participate in the promotion.
In horse racing, BET365 offers the best odds. You can watch competitions live and build a portfolio of horses where you will be able to receive reminders and see how they perform. With Bet365 Price Promise, you will get the best price on every horse for all races that are shown on ITV Racing.
With Bet365 sportsbook, you can also bet on greyhounds. Simply take a price on your selection and if the SP is bigger, then the bookmaker will pay at the bigger odds. You just need to place a bet and that’s it. Watching greyhounds live is also possible.
The sportsbook offers the following promotions on Australian racing:
- Odds Drift Protector;
- 365 Tote;
- 365 International.
With the following promotions, you can increase your winnings and get the improved odds from the bookmaker’s website.
In the soccer section you can basically claim 6 different bonuses:
- 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer - if a team you back goes 2 goals ahead you will get your singles bet paid out;
- Soccer Accumulator Bonus - by including 3 or more selections in your betslip on the offered competitions you will receive a 5-70% bonus once the matches are settled;
- Bore Draw Money Back - you will get a refund for every soccer match that ends 0-0, if you place correct score, half time/full time or Scorecast bet;
- Each Way First Goalscorers - you will be paid at ⅓ odds at any time, if your player scores during 90 minutes;
- Full-Time Result Enhanced Prices - you will get the enhanced price for the offered matches if you bet on a full-time result;
- Soccer Substitute Guarantee - if your player is substituted before half time, your stake will be returned as bet credits.
You can get a tennis accumulator bonus, if your bet is successful. At the same time, you can have your selection paid out as a winner if a player you back retires because of an injury. Retirement Guarantee only applies to matches from ATP, WTA and Grand Slam Events.
If you include 2 or more selections in your pre-match accumulator, featuring matches from Euroleague, Eurocup, Spain Liga ACB, Italy Lega 1 and Germany Bundesliga on the main 2-Way Game Point Spread & 2-Way Game Totals for Match markets you will get a bonus depending on the number of selections. The bonus will be paid out as cash and can be withdrawn.
A major minus for the Bet365 sportsbook is that it doesn’t have a dedicated loyalty program that rewards existing users compared to most of her competitors. Despite this, there are many other bonus offers on which registered bettors at the online sportsbook can leverage. Their promotional offers fall into the following faring defined categories:
Types of Bonuses
|Bookmaker||Welcome Bonus||Exclusive Bonus||Freebet||Loyalty Program||Cashbacks|
Bet365 Sportsbook Players Reviews
Mobile Sports Betting
The app is available for download on iOS and Android via the Apple Store and from the Bet365 website, respectively. Live in-play betting plus early cash-out options are accessible on the mobile apps, just as it is on the web platform.
The website’s sleek display and easy navigability have also been transferred to the development of their mobile app. Although the website is quite different from the Apps design, Bet365 natively developed both android and apple versions, and they have very identical features.
|Bookmaker||MetaScore||Bonus||Margin||Cash Out||Live Streaming|
|100 USD||5 - 7%||Yes||Yes|
|250 USD||8 - 9%||Yes||Yes|
|1000 USD||7 - 10%||Yes||Yes|
Bet365 is one of the biggest European sportsbook brands. With an accessible platform in over 17 languages and that operates with about 30 currencies, Bet365 will take some catching. The sportsbook operates out of Stoke, England, and is available to bettors in nearly 200 countries asides the United Kingdom. The brand launched in 2000 and became fully operational and accessible online in 2001. Since then, constant improvements and an increased number of markets and sports to wager on have kept players’ pool on a steady rise. Innovative ideas have been a significant selling point, and they were one of the first to offer live betting options and early cashout.
Bet365 began operations on the American market in 2018, after the repeal of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PAPSA), set up in 1992. Since its inception, this act limited the expansion of betting on sports or any other form of gambling in the United States. But after the State of New Jersey challenged the act in court, the court finally reversed in 2018. This repeal gave every state the power to determine her independent wagering laws. NJ was the leading force and wasted no time. Today, Bet365 operates legally in New Jersey (alone, for now.) The sportsbook partnered with the land-based Hard Rock Atlantic Casino (as all online platforms must have a physical presence in the state) and received a license to operate from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE). This Bet365 review details all you need to know to have a fantastic experience.
Is it safe to bet with Bet365?
Yes, it is completely safe to bet with Bet365. First of all, it is one of the most well-known bookmakers in the world, offering legal services to customers around the world. Secondly, it is a licensed operator and has a proven experience of working in the betting industry. Odds are fair and there is no need to worry about the safety of the bookmaker.
Bet365 Sportsbook Registration
New players that want to start enjoying the long list of options that Bet365 has to offer have to first register. Registration processes tend to be cumbersome, and online users tend to be wary of sharing their personal (and financial) information on a website. Most top sportsbooks, including Bet365, have made the process easy and quick, and their website is fit with encryption software to keep your details safe.
Only New Jersey has provided the sportsbook with an operating license in the US at the moment, so only NJ bettors can join. At the top right corner of the page, there is a Join button. The sportsbook requires that bettors use the “GeoComply” plug-in to verify that they are actually within New Jersey when they play at the sportsbook.
Once you click on the button, it redirects you to a page where you can provide some required information, which includes:
- Personal information - Name, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number
- Email address and contact address
- Your home address (which GeoComply will verify)
- Preferred username and password
- A convenient 4-digit security number
- You will also need to confirm your country of residence.
After providing the necessary details and confirming your location, you will be required to accept the sportsbook’s terms and conditions and verify your preferred odds display and time zone. Your account is now set up and ready for a bet365 login.
When registering with the sportsbook first you need to go through the email verification process. After that, you will be required by the sportsbook to upload additional information so that you are able to withdraw the money from your balance. You will need to:
- Verify your full name and date of birth;
- Residential address.
The verification process will be complete within 48 hours.
The advent of the in-game live betting feature and its introduction into the American scene has added a new angle to the wagering experience. And this also paved the way for the development of a Cash Out feature. Bet365 gives players the option to cash their wagers out early and has taken it a step further. A bet will automatically payout once it meets the set criteria, and the bettor does not have to opt-in for it. The offers include;
- 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer: For wagers placed on matches in the EPL, UCL, Bundesliga, La Liga, etc. if the team you predict to win leads by two goals at any point in the match, the bet will payout irrespective of the outcome of the game.
- NFL Early Payout Offer: On your NFL wagers, if the team you predict to win a match goes 17 points ahead at any time, the bet will payout irrespective of the outcome.
- MLB Early Payout Offer: For wagers placed on MLB games, if the team you predict to win goes five runs ahead at any time, the bet will payout irrespective of the outcome.
- NBA Early Payout Offer: On your NBA wagers, if the team you predict to win a match goes 18 points ahead at any time, the bet will payout irrespective of the outcome.
- NHL Early Payout Offer: Your NHL wager pays out automatically if the team you back leads by three goals at any point.
Note that these offers are available only to new and eligible customers and will pay out on single bets. If you have an accumulator bet, the selection will count as a winner.
Bet365 Odds, Lines and Betting Markets
Bet365 sportsbook offers bettors arguably the most appealing odds when compared to other American sportsbooks. A significant selling point for them is the extensive list of tournaments and competitions they cover across the world. The sportsbook is one of not many that have MMA markets other than the UFC, and even have markets on virtual sports and eSports. The sportsbook occasionally gives free coupons and promotional codes to their users, which they can use to boost their winnings on selected events, increasing the sportsbook's allure. The Live In-game Betting feature adds another exciting angle to playing at Bet365 - increasing the player’s potential profits based as the selected event unfolds in real-time.
Some of the available markets at Bet365 include:
Money Line bets: one of the easiest wagers to place. It implies putting a chance on a particular team to win a game at the expense of another. It may appear to be difficult on the eye, but it is very straightforward once you are familiar with the basics. There are two teams, the team expected to win, and a longshot, and both are at the ends of the money line. Expectedly, bets put on the longshot yield a larger number of rewards than those on the top pick.
As an example, for the NFL game between the ATL Falcons with the DSL Cowboys. The DSL cowboys are favorites hence the negative line odd. As such, anyone placing a wager on them must wager 220 dollars to win a possible $100 plus their $220 wagered if the prediction comes good. On the other hand, ARL Falcon is the longshot at +180, and for every $100 a bettor wagers on them to win, they stand the chance of winning $180 plus their $100 if the prediction is correct.
ATL Falcons against DSL Cowboys Lines and Odds
|Wager line||ATL Falcons||DSL Cowboys|
|Total||0ver 54 (-110)||Under 54 (-110)|
|Spread||+4.0 (-110)||-4.0 (-110)|
- Handicap Bets: These are also known as point spread wagers. They are a unique type where an advantage or headstart is given to the longshot or deducted from the favorite. The aim is to level the field of playing field and open the give a fair chance for either team to “win.” If the longshot team maintains the headstart or the favorites make up the deficit, depending on your selection, the bet wins. In the example above, because the DSL Cowboys are favorite, 4 points were deducted on their spread and vice versa.
- Totals Bet: In this wager type, bettors place bets based on their predicted total number of points or goals. The phrase over/under is usually used interchangeably with totals. If you predict each team’s total correctly, above or below the bookmaker’s target, our wager wins.
- Proposition Bets: This refers to any outcome or prediction a bettor can make on a game that doesn’t directly contribute to the eventual outcome.
- Accumulator Bets: When a bettor places a wager or multiple outcomes or selections, it is a Parlay or accumulator wager. The bet wins if each prediction wins. One wrong prediction ruins the bet.
- Teaser bets: Placing a Teaser wager is like a parlay. The fundamental distinction is that the bettor can adjust the value of spread, or overs or unders from anywhere between 4 and 10 points, depending on the game and sport. Like with parlay wagers, The bet wins if each prediction wins.
- Futures: A wager on an event that will be decided in the future, sometime after the bettor placed the stake, is a futures bet.
The Bet365 Sportsbook is eminent for its assortment of betting markets on several sports and across numerous competitions globally. A large number of these are accessible to US bettors. There are over eighteen active markets at the sportsbook in the US, which are:
- Ice Hockey
- Horse Racing
- Table Tennis
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
Bet365 Live-Betting and Live Streaming
Live In-game betting had long been commonplace at European sportsbooks and now becoming a mainstay at American sportsbooks, Bet365 included. The Sportsbook has a live streaming service that they have integrated seamlessly with their live betting feature and makes for a wholesome experience.
Once within the Bet365 interface, bettors can select the in-play section from the page’s top left corner. The sportsbook offers in-game wagering on the following:
- Greyhounds racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Table Tennis
The in-game options vary from one sport to the other but are usually one of the following;
- Extension of pre-game markets
- Partial game results like the first-half winner in a football game or the first quarter winner in a basketball game
- Other Prop bets
With a live-streaming option, you can watch greyhounds and horse racing on the bookmaker’s website without problems. However, you need to consider the following conditions:
- Enter your account;
- Select the live streaming option in your relevant race;
- You must have your account funded or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to watch the UK, Irish and French racing;
- You must place at least a £0.50 win or £0.25 Each-Way bet to watch any other racing.
- Place at least $1 win, or $0.50 Each-Way bet to watch a stream;
- The bet must be placed on the day when the race is held;
- The icon will appear at the top of the race card;
Bet365 has one of the best website interfaces. Even for new players, it is straightforward and easy to use. The live streaming service at bet365 is certainly a world-beater. It is also adeptly integrated with the in-game wagering interface, and they combine well to give an exciting match experience.
From the sportsbook website, players who enjoy other forms of gambling activities the Bet365 brand offer can easily access them. The Bet365 Casino, Live Casino, Bingo, Games, Poker, and Vegas all run on independent subdomains and offer an alternative to sports betting. In short, the website is absolutely comprehensive. There is a Responsible Gambling section at the top right corner for all you need to know to gamble appropriately and a Help section to attend to your common questions.
Making Deposits and Withdrawals at Bet365 Sportsbook
There are many deposit and withdrawal options for fast and efficient transfer of funds. The minimum deposit amount across as methods is $10, but the maximum amount may vary.
Deposit options include:
- Credit Cards
- Online bank transfer
- Bet365 branded MasterCard
- Cash Cage
Deposit times are instant, and there are no additional deposit fees.
Withdrawal options include:
- Credit Cards
- Online bank transfer
- Bet365 branded MasterCard
- Cash Cage
Withdrawals with the latter two are the only instant withdrawal methods with a minimum withdrawal amount of $5 and $1, respectively. All others have a minimum of $10. Withdrawal processing time for PayPal and Skrill is 24 hours and 1 to 5 working days for the others.
The Bet365 brand is known for its efficiency and track record of quality service. We have covered all you need to know to make the most of your betting experience and to ensure you keep on winning. Sign up today and start playing.
Company name: bet365
- New Jersey: New Jersey Devision of Gaming Enforcement under Transactional Waiver #477-50.
- British Gambling Commission.
-The Danish Gaming Authority.
-The Spanish General Directorate.
-The Amministrazione Autonoma dei Monopoli di Stato in Italy, the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
-The Malta Gaming Authority.
Address: Bet365 House Media Way Stoke-On-Trent, ST1 5SZ United Kingdom
Bet365 Customer support
The sportsbook has an impressive list of customer support options that cater to their users’ needs. There is a detailed FAQ section that provides answers to common questions bettors might have. There is a Live Chat option available, 24 hours a day for seven days a week, and a Phone line to call in as well. Their E-mail support option rounds up a comprehensive list that ensures you almost always get a swift response.