Germany will face Italy on Matchday 4 of UEFA Nations League 2022/2023, on June 14, from 20.45 CET. The game will take place at Borussia-Park in Monchengladbach.
Germany failed to win so far in Group A3. 2014 World Cup champions, the Germans ended in draws all games so far: 1-1 vs Italy, 1-1 vs England and 1-1 vs Hungary.
Italy occupy the first place with five points. The European champions beat Hungary (2-1) and the games with England and Germany ended in draws.Bet on Germany - Italy with 1xBet
Best bets on Germany vs Italy
Bookmakers from 1xBet see Germany as the favourites for this game with 1.80 odds to win at home. Italy has big 4.98 odds for a victory on the road. A draw at Borussia-Park will cost 3.86.
Bet365 offers 1.97 for Total Over 3 and 1.85 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 1.87 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.89 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Germany vs Italy
The game Germany vs Italy will be televised on ZDF. The broadcast from Monchengladbach begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary.Bet on Germany - Italy with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Group A3 Ranking
Germany vs Italy: possible lineups
- Germany (4-2-3-1): Neuer - Hofmann, Sule, Rudiger, Raum - Kimmich, Goretzka - Gnabry, Muller, Musiala - Havertz;
- Italy (4-3-3): Donnarumma - Florenzi, Acerbi, Bastoni, Biraghi - Frattesi, Cristante, Tonali - Politano, Scamacca, Pellegrini;