Denmark will welcome Croatia on Matchday 3 of UEFA Nations League 2022/2023. The game will be held on June 10, from 20.45 CET, at Parken Stadium, Copenhagen.
Kasper Hjulmand's side is on fire right now. They beat France (2-1) and Austria (2-1) in the first two rounds of UEFA Nations League. On the other side, Croatia suffered a 3-0 defeat against Austria and the game against France ended in a 1-1 draw. However, last time Denmkark beat Croatia was in February 1999.Bet on Denmark - Croatia with 1xBet
Best bets on Denmark vs Croatia
Bookmakers from 1xBet see Denmark as the favourites for this game with 1.98 odds to win at home. Croatia has big 4.32 odds for a victory on the road. A draw at Parken Stadium will cost 3.74.
Bet365 offers 2.11 for Total Over 3 and 1.73 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 1.98 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.78 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Denmark vs Croatia
The game Denmark vs Croatia will be televised on TV 2. The broadcast from Copenhagen begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria.Bet on Denmark - Croatia with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Group A1 Ranking
Denmark vs Croatia: possible lineups
- Denmark (5-3-2): Schmeichel - Kristensen, Andersen, Nelsson, Vestergaard, Maehle - Eriksen, Hojbjerg, Delaney - Cornelius, S. Olsen;
- Croatia (4-3-3): Livakovic - Juranovic, Erlic, Vida, Barisic - Modric, Kovacic, Brozovic - Pasalic, Kramaric, Orsic;