Czech Republic will welcome Spain on Matchday 2 of UEFA Nations League 2022/2023. The game will take place on June 5, from 20.45 CET, at Eden Arena, Prague.
Czech Republic beat Switzerland in the first round, 2-1 at home. On the other side, Spain is coming after a 1-1 draw against Portugal.Bet on Czech Republic - Spain with 1xBet
Best bets on Czech Republic vs Spain
Experts from 1xBet see Spain as the favourites for this game with 1.78 odds to win in Prague. Czech Republic has big 4.72 odds to beat La Furia Roja. A draw at Eden Arena will cost 3.66.
Bet365 offers 2.12 for Total Over 3 and 1.71 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 1.96 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.82 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Czech Republic vs Spain
The game Czech Republic vs Spain will be televised on fuboTV Espana. The broadcast from Prague begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic.Bet on Czech Republic - Spain with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Czech Republic vs Spain: possible lineups
- Czech Republic (3-4-3): Vaclik - Krejci, Zima, Brabec - Coufal, Soucek, Sadilek, Zeleny - Jankto, Kuchta, Hlozek;
- Spain (4-3-3): Simon - Carvajal, D. Llorente, P. Torres, Alba - Gavi, Rodri, Koke - F. Torres, Morata, Sarabia;