Belgium and Poland will meet each other on Matchday 2 from UEFA Nations League 2022/2023, on June 8. The kick-off will be at 20.45 CET and the game will take place at King Baudouin Stadium, Brussels.
Belgium is coming after a heavy 1-4 defeat against The Netherlands in Matchday 1. Poland beat Wales 2-1 in the first round.Bet on Belgium - Poland with 1xBet
Best bets on Belgium vs Poland
Experts from 1xBet see Belgium as the favourites for this game with 1.57 odds to win at home. Poland has big 6.15 odds to win in Brussels. A draw at King Baudouin Stadium will cost solid 4.04.
Bet365 offers 2.04 for Total Over 3 and 1.78 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 2.14 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.70 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Belgium vs Poland
The game Belgium vs Poland will be televised on VTM. The broadcast from Brussels begins at 20.35 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales.Bet on Belgium - Poland with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
Belgium vs Poland: possible lineups
- Belgium (3-5-2): Mignolet - Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Boyata - Meunier, Tielemans, Dendoncker, De Bruyne, Carrasco - Mertens, Trossard;
- Poland (4-3-1-2): Szczesny - Bereszynski, Bednarek, Glik, Puchacz - Klich, Krychowiak, Zalewski - Zielinski - Lewandowski, Swiderski;