Sevilla and Athletic Bilbao will face each other on Matchday 38 of La Liga, from 22.00 CET, at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. Bilbao can still catch a European spot for next season, but they need to win in Seville.Bet on Sevilla - Athletic Bilbao with 1xBet
Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao: Best Match Odds & Bets
Bookmakers from 1xBet offer 2.56 for Sevilla to win this game while Athletic Bilbao has 2.98 odds to win on the road. A draw at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan will cost 3.46.
1xBet offers 2.09 for Total Over 3 and 1.77 for Total Under 3.
Also, 1xBet offers 1.87 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.89 for "both teams to score - no".
Watch Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream
You can watch the game Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao for free at Bet365. You need to visit the official website, create an account, and deposit a minimum amount of 10 dollars in your Bet365 account.
If you already have an account on the website Bet365, you have to place a bet in the last 24 hours in order to access any live stream.
After that, you can access the Live Section of the official website and watch the duel Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao on your device.Watch Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream at Bet365
Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao: Most valuable players
- Sevilla: Jules Kounde (23 years old, centre-back) - 60 million €;
- Athletic Bilbao: Inigo Martinez (31 years old, centre-back) - 25 million €;
- Sevilla squad market value: 411.90 million €;
- Athletic Bilbao squad market value: 212.60 million €;
La Liga Table
- Real Madrid - 85 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- FC Barcelona - 73 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Atletico Madrid - 68 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Sevilla - 67 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Betis - 64 pts (UEFA Europa League);
- Real Sociedad - 62 pts (UEFA Europa League);
- Villarreal - 56 pts (UEFA Conference League);
- Athletic Bilbao - 55 pts;
- Osasuna - 47 pts;
- Celta Vigo - 46 pts;
- Valencia - 45 pts;
- Rayo Vallecano - 42 pts;
- Espanyol - 41 pts;
- Getafe - 39 pts;
- Elche - 39 pts;
- Granada - 37 pts;
- Mallorca - 36 pts;
- Cadiz - 36 pts;
- Levante - 32 pts;
- Alaves - 31 pts;
Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao: possible lineups
- Sevilla (4-3-3): Bounou - Acuna, Carlos, Kounde, Navas - Rakitic, Torres, Delaney - Lamela, En-Nesyri, Gomez;
- Athletic Bilbao (4-4-2): Simon - Berchiche, Martinez, Alvarez, De Marcos - Muniain, Garcia, Vencedor, Berenguer - Williams, Villalibre;